Thursday, December 15, 2011

Soles Collection Focus

My soles collection or also known as soles addiction started with the Adidas Superstar, which I had the Superstar IIs as my daily walker which I passed on to my cousin, that is where I decided to collect the more vintage Superstar 80s and Superstar Vin - Vintage design. These shoes are basketball shoes of the olden days and they still rock as daily sneakers. To view it, -Adidas Superstar 80s,Adidas Vintage Drawn Pack,Superstar 80s OT-TECH.

Among the other retro basketball shoes that I've collected is the Adidas Forum which I currently have an Originals as well as a pair of Originals by Originals (ObyO). The ObyO version of the Forum is designed by James Bond of Undefeated which is serious footwear. It is so comfortable and made up of superb premium leather. To view it, -Adidas Forum Crafts Pack,Adidas ObyO James Bond.

Running shoes are my main and favorite collectibles, the list is endless, I especially like those vintage runners such as the ZX8000 which features the torsion bar and softcell technologies. ObyO here and there and the Mega Torsion. The ZXZ runner which I have  both ObyO version from KZK. The adidas Questar which is also a famed runner sporting Dellinger webbing. To view it, -Adidas ZX8000.

Enough about my current collectibles, I want to extend it, but unsure whether to explore other brands such as the enticing Nike SB Dunks which I have limited knowledge on or simply extend it within the Adidas family brand which is my current favorite. There is yet to be a conclusion. Still  these modernized running shoes from Adidas shown in figure 1 & 2 are epic. 

Pictures are taken from one of my favorite sneaker news, NiceKicks.com. Am so into runners and the three stripes brand.
Figure 1: Adidas H3LIUM ZXZ front.
Figure 2: Adidas H3LIUM ZXZ back.
Another sneaker worth collecting and wearing. Still haven't made up my mind yet for the upcoming year but maybe focusing on ObyO is a smart move towards more limited collectibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment