Sunday, December 25, 2011

As I gaze..

As I gaze into the horizon, I think of all those beautiful quotes which comes to my mind,

"Say you well, or all is well with you and God shall hear your words and make them true." -Ella Wheeler Wilcox

"Rise Up & Rise again until lamb becomes lion." -Robin Hood

"Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content." - Helen Keller-

"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." -Helen Keller

"It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision." -Helen Keller

"Knowledge is love and light and vision." -Helen Keller

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. -Helen Keller
Figure 1: Heavenly golden skies.
As I gaze into the golden sky, I think of a lot of things each in a different way to look at it, in silence I stare listlessly as my mind drifts away. This year is coming to an end soon and I'm not sure if I still have the opportunity to have this luxury of simply just gazing and drift away into my own world.

No comments:

Post a Comment