Sunday, April 1, 2012

Monday Blues

Work once again, after just a few days of freedom and peacefulness of the mind. Since it is Monday, and I'm feeling so blue I'll just blog about something blue from my collectibles.

Recently, I manage to try out a new pair of kicks which I opened up from the box and immediately tested out hiking. Fresh out of the box the sneakers is made up of blue dyed suede leather and meshes for breath-ability. 
Figure 1: Back-side.
This is a pair of Adidas x James Bond ZX8000 for David Beckham. David Beckham is cool but the only thing I dig in for these sneakers is that it is designed by James Bond of Undefeated and it is a ZX8000 model. That makes a shoe worth going in to my collection.
Figure 2: Front-side.
These shoes also features 3M accents on the toe-box, side 3 stripes and the hind part of the shoes. The 3M material used will illuminate itself when exposed to light, so when running or walking on the side of the road, it makes you more noticeable when its already dark. 
Figure 3: Out-soles.
These shoes as in all ZX8000 features a torsion bar which stabilizes the runner while evenly distributing the load torque generated by the runner to the out-soles providing ample control. The out-sole of the shoe is excellent for running on the asphalt road  as well as hiking and jungle trekking on stony-muddy hilly trails.
Figure 4: Insides.
The insides of the sole features a very comfortable inner lining and padding specially designed by James Bond. This is standard in all of his Adidas collaborations. It is made of leather and the feel is luxurious to the foot.

I normally don't do justice to my collectibles but just for the sake of testing the capabilities of the Adidas ZX8000 with torsion technology on the trail, this is about how far I go. So this pair of shoes is worthy as an athletic as well as casual wear.

Hopefully more collectibles to come in the future.

2 comments:

  1. You are the sneakers freak :)
    I wonder how many pairs do you have @ home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoaa.. a sneaker freak will want to have a sneaker vault which I don't have.

      I only have maybe about 20 pairs of different brands, with older ones which doesn't fit anymore or just doesn't suit me sold out probably makes it a total of 40 bought pairs.

      Sold out the 20 pairs at higher than the price I bought them though. Quite good value. Almost like gold if kept in mint condition.. :D

      Delete