Monday, April 23, 2012

Going green

I've posted one picture of these shoes in my previous post but the picture wasn't so good as it was taken by my mobile. So here are better pictures of the Nike SB Dunk High Premium. It was a 2008 release but I was lucky enough to still be able to get it online. 

I chose these pair of soles as my first pair of Nike SB Dunk due to it's unique green colorway matched up with crocodile texture. There's a big contrast between red and green, so the royal red swoosh, laces, soles and in-sole really caught my eyes.

The material type used on these shoes are suede leather mixed with patented croco style leather. The inside of the shoes is made of comfortable smooth padded polyester. Its soles is made of red colored grip rubber soles.
Figure 1: B&W version.
Figure 2: Stony Green.
Figure 3: Mossy Green.

Figure 4: Green Highlight.
Figure 5: Royal Red & Green Texture.

 The photos I've taken are in  random places, some of the places are not so clean with green mosses. Will be going to a few places the end of next month in search of more collectibles. Hopefully there will be something which will complement my collectibles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment