Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mother Earth

Mother Earth, thank you for giving me a place to live in this earth of Yours. Thank you for the fresh air which You have provided from your peaceful and loving nature. Thank you for the fresh water which you have brought out through water springs and rivers. Thank you for the atmosphere in which to protect us from the harsh sun.
Figure 1: Nature.
The beautiful sunrise at dawn, birds early in the morning seeking refuge in Your alms and without having anything, You took care of them and without me realizing, You took care of me. The rain when it gets scorching hot, I keep complaining when it rains, and again failed to see the bigger picture of Your plans.

Mother Nature, thank You for providing mankind the power to gather necessities to live in your beautiful Earth. Please forgive us for getting greedy and taking more than required. Forgive us for not taking care of the environment due to our selfishness. Forgive us for only thinking of ourselves.

Dear Creator, thank You for creating us according to Your image. Thank You for giving us wisdom and authority above all the creatures of Earth. Thank you for Your continuous care and blessing to us. Forgive us when we misuse our wisdom and try to change the Earth not according to Your will.

Forgive us for wanting more and never satisfied rather than appreciate what we have. Forgive us for all the wrong things which are happening in this world due to sin. Your anger is seen in earthquakes and disasters which occurs often lately. Your words of judgement are in the thunders.

Mother Earth, 
I have a lot to thank You. I wish my mind is born to praise You. My mind constantly revolves on small matters around me that I failed to see the bigger picture which You are showing to me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment