Monday, April 2, 2012

Helpless & Hopeless

Just a few points to ponder as I look back and think forward into the future..

A) Ever felt helpless and also hopeless at the same time? 
B) Ever walked a path in life where you felt the loneliest despite having people all around you? 
C) Ever given a task to handle alone where you don't have enough know-how and experience to fully execute it? 

Well, enough with the ever, I'm sure each and every one of us have this sort of facing the impossible experience. The agonizing feeling of being helpless and hopelessness is a tough combo when one is facing it together at the same time. It brings more effects to one's sanity as well as brings stress which will age those physical looks.

From my experience, I am constantly dropped in a situation when there are people around me yet I find them unwilling to help me out or even just point me in the right direction. This sucks especially if you're new and still inexperienced. 

However, this is not an excuse to actually slack off and run away from the problem. This is where you as a sane person face that huge mountain of a problem and start digging. Even if you're unsure where is the actual location of the gold, there's a lot of place you can start to analyze and even try to smell the dirt to find that sweet gold.

Never ever be disappointed when we find help from other people, only to be rejected, refused, mocked, spat at or even in worst case scenarios, screamed at. If this happens to you, spring up and remember the words of the genius Einstein,

"I am thankful to all those who said "No", because of them I did it myself."

Once you've get around this thick fog of negativity and actually work out that initiative to find that alternative to your problem it is time to be proud. This is due to that fact that when you walked alone, tasted the bitterness of dirt and run up that huge mountain of impossibility, through all those hardships only to finally find that shiny, yellow gold.

Why am I writing this? I've experienced this before and from this experience one should never be too proud and haughty as to become as the other people that surround you and made you virtually invisible. Be humble and always help those who are experiencing this painful experience.

"God always give me the bitter sweet taste of humility whenever I am haughty."

2 comments:

  1. im feeling you, Cold Winter. This post inspires me soo much! :) Thanks for made my eyes wide-open..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Mell, glad you're inspired by my simple post. Have a nice day!!

      Delete