Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Time

Time never waits for me or anyone, it passes so fast that, people age without realizing it, moments which seems to last fade away without enough appreciation and in a blink of an eye things changes. Time is uncontrollable despite how people strive to race it to the finish line, time will always be ahead of you.

I've been so busy planning for my project schedules that time doesn't allow me to enjoy my life the way I used to want it to be. I dislike it but these are the consequences of life, where there are times when I have to give what I have to give and take what I can take.

Despite time being so horridly cruel to me, my project schedule is on time and there are a few more matters to be settled regarding a few flaws here and there. I am lucky to be working in a group and there are matters also assigned to my other colleagues.

If you haven't done something which you wish to do during this certain time-frame, I suggest that you do it despite any limitation, may it be monetary, right time, or right location, I believe that at a certain compromise, just do it regardless as the chance may not come again.

Some people say, time does cruel things to people, effecting their emotions and beauty in such a way, but is it really time's fault? That is the question to be answered. So, if any golden opportunities arises, be sure to grab it, even if not perfectly but at least never regretting not doing anything at all.

The sands of time is flowing in the time-glass this very moment.

2 comments:

  1. i love this..it makes me realize about time. I don't think time is cruel. We the one that didn't use the time wisely, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, we're the one to blame, but oh would I just wish time would stop for a little bit longer during those important moments in life.. ;)

      Delete