Monday, April 16, 2012

Work work work

Will be working like a horse this whole week to catch up with all those incoming projects. 

Responding all those mails need to be replied. 

Reading up the whole report for the last few days of absence, seems like there is a lot of issues still need to be resolved. 

Authorities coming up for an audit tomorrow on critical equipment.

There's more maintenance for the auxiliary support equipment needed to be done before commissioning of the newly serviced boiler.

Hoping to fully service and supply the energy needs of the surrounding area without any breakdown and hassle.

Research and development proposal yet to be completed.

With so much load coming in, and little drive inside of me, will I be able to handle it? Without further ado, I should work it out as efficiently dividing the resources that I have and do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment