Friday, April 6, 2012

Give thanks

After sometime away from work and nuisance, I manage to get myself together and settle things the way I felt most comfortable. I am sure there is something in the way I treat people that always gets me into this kind of shitty trouble. 

And through it all, I can't find anywhere to fully vent away this troubling thought and stress until finally I went to the backyard, dug a medium sized hole?? and spill it all. As troubling as it seems, "nope", that is absolutely not what I did. I just knelt down and prayed instead.

It was calming when I finally released everything that is troubling me to my Creator. Sometimes I wonder is it only me, or it is true that Almighty actually listens and personally sends a calming spirit into my soul. Without prior knowledge of the higher power, I would be so messed up.

It's strange that these days, I only come to sit on the feet of the Creator during my times of trouble. Once I've passed that stage of sadness, that closeness seem to fade. Still, I can't comprehend my life without the Almighty's touch. 

Thank you God for loving me first.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. Your post really touched me. It reminds me how silly I am.I should tell myself to get up early every Sunday morning and not to keep on giving excuse anymore.

    I feel guilty for remembering Him only during my toughest time.

    Bad me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that it touches you, as erring and imperfect humans we constantly want to diverge out paths away from our loving Creator just to prove a point in this world.

      But remembering that He died for us is the real true reason we should go back to Him daily.

      As bad or as evil as we are, we're His loved creations.

      Delete