Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lethargic allergy

Figure 1: Smile.
Achoo~!!! Achoo~!!! All the way as I traveled back to my work place from home. There is a certain room at home in which if I enter, will get super itchy in the nose, my eyes will start to water and like a leaked water tap, my nose will bleed water. 

My eyes and nose will turn red due to that itch and my mind will get slow. Thinking will be a hassle for me when I am in this lethargic state due to allergy. I am so hyper-sensitive when it comes to the cleanliness of the place I am living in, working in and spend time at. 

I simply can't stand going to closed up places only to find it so dusty or filled with pollen which activates my hyper-sensitive nose. My room is equipped with efficient aeration, allergen free air-conditioning and humidity balancing device just to keep my room suitable for me to live in.

Someone used to give me a bouquet of live flowers, I didn't know about my allergies at first but as I left the flowers at home it began to wither and the pollen probably got separated from the flowers itself. I didn't know the root cause of my sudden allergy until I blow the air out of my room and threw the flowers away.

Despite being such a clean freak myself, I suffer a lot from my allergies ever since I am small, running nose just like a leaking tap water, reduced performance, almost constant sneezing which pisses off surrounding people and facial features which scares the public (red nose, red eyes = H1N1??).

I totally avoid meeting up with people especially clients, bosses or dates with friends when I am having this allergy situation. Since, I am born this way I can't change the way I am, just that there are probably others like me suffering this lethargic allergy situation, and I hope to share this to those who never knew about this.

There are ways to actually improve the situation due sudden exposure to allergens which will bring disaster, but I wouldn't resort to surgery or heavy medical means. This is a genetic weakness in my part, I am willing to work around it and with that said, I can still smile and be happy.

2 comments:

  1. alamak... allergic with flowers ah? no flowers for u bro! maybe can get u plastic one la! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. when they're fresh, I think its alright, but I would never keep them in my room till it dries, the dried pollen might fly through the air and cause my allergic to activate.. :D

      Delete