Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Another life

In this life full of different paths, we have to decide what is the best outcome for ourselves and also what's best for others. Recently a good friend of mine has come to a very tough cross-road decision and this certain decision effects her future and also her own relationship with another person.

She asked me for advice and after listening to her and some reasoning, instead of giving her an absolute advice, I asked her a few questions to ponder before making that big decision. The questions I gave her are in a way are linked to both her main decisions.

In my list of trivial questions, I don't require an answer but need her to think thoroughly as in it is consists of her own fundamental principle of life, which is important and other small details which will have an impact of her future. As a good friend and listener, I can only offer such assistance.

I am glad that, she went with her passion and heart, for this is what will truly make someone happy despite criticism and negative views of her other friends. I believe that one should never be judge despite her decisions as the one person that is going through it is her.

All the best in life watashi no yoki yujin.

No comments:

Post a Comment