Thursday, April 19, 2012

Worthless words

Words can be expressed in a lot of ways, it can be either spoken or written by hand. Words are meant to be passed on to someone or a group of people who can benefit and understand from them. Words can be meaningful, hurtful, and at the same time beautiful. Words often contains information and knowledge but it depends solely on the listener or reader to decipher it carefully.

I love reading and listening to words which can give me different type of feelings regarding a certain situation which I couldn't experience myself. It makes me able to feel at-least something different than I normally feel. There are beautiful words which are spoken out randomly while I was out, and I seem to feel that certain moment even though it is a bit awkward.

Still I trust words from a lot of people who doesn't seem to mean them and to me, those words are very painful and it hurts my heart. Words which are meant to last and when time passes don't are often spoken when the moment seems to be at its peak of happiness. During these situations I always agree, but most of the time I will be disappointed as I will be the only one still holding those words.

When meaningful words arise, when it doesn't seem to mean much anymore, I've learned to ignore them and those painful effects of worthless words I just throw them away. Worthless words are like well-scribbled paper just fit to be thrown in the trash can. Those experiences made me stronger and no longer vain to feelings. 

Colder, stronger and more immune to words. I lost respect those who said words while holding on to it rather than just letting those words out like a wind and turncoat on the next move. Holding to your words can be painful depending on your situation. To hold on to words which comes out of your lips is something noble these days.

What are words when there's just spoken out without holding on to it? Worthless words...

No comments:

Post a Comment