Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Random Thursday

 
Original music by the Korean singer Taeyang which I don't understand. My cousin keeps on raving about this Korean singer and his music. And while surfing the net, found an English cover sang by Kevin Lien which is great, enjoyed the catchy beat with lyrics which makes sense.

Remember to always express your feelings, thoughts once that chance is gone there's a 99.9% possibility that it wouldn't happen anymore. This doesn't only applies to relationship but also other chances which concerns the heart. This song express the person's regret for just waiting and not taking action.

"My heart was never yours in the first place, why bother me now and asking for the impossible from my elders, my heart can never accept you."

Sometimes we often dismiss these matters as unimportant to be released from inside. It may cause discomfort to self and the other party. However keeping it will result in hurt that will last longer than a lifetime. Such a simple act can cause such distress.

"My heart is uneasy, not ready but the odds are against me, it is not through my own will, but no matter what, my heart will never submit to other's will, this was never my wish in the first place."

I don't have much way to vent out this unneeded stress. I don't drink anymore, I don't smoke nor do I do crack so I'll just blog it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment