Sunday, April 29, 2012

End of the Apri

April have been very good and a little bit naughty to me. I caught numerous viruses and suffered symptoms which even confuses doctors. I am so glad to be able to make it safe and sound. April taught me to be more cautious and think further before proceeding to any sort of engagement.

April gave me hope when I was alone and without anyone else, it gave me the passageway to return to my own roots and seek their support. I am not alone anymore in those big decisions which messed up my mind for a bit. This month has been so good to me.

I am so blessed on this month of April, the beauty of nature and to strive for its preservation has become a part of me. At least it adds one more person to the equation to the protection of mother nature. Life is indeed precious and we can't close our eyes when it is in danger.

A simple quote from one of the greatest people on earth,

"Nothing in this world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

                                                                               -Martin Luther King, Jr-

No comments:

Post a Comment